Baahubali sequel is ready to start shooting in this month

 

The whole world is eagerly awaiting for the sequel of baahubali. The filmmaker rajamouli was confirmed that in the mid half of December i.e, on 15 December he is going to start the shooting of the movie sequel baahubali and he hope to complete the move by July 2016. He also clarified that no addition will be made to the original cast of the movie.

Rajamouli wants to start the shooting in November but the pre – production details took longer time than expected.

Baahubali sequel

Baahubali sequel


Since baahubali returns was planned existing with the first film, most of the war scenes and some other main sequences have already been shot. According to the source 30% of the movie shot have been completed and remaining 70% of the movie have to be shot.

If You want more information regarding the above post. Please post a comment Below, your team members or Readers will provied the information about you have posted.

Leave a Reply